MARINELAND ANTIBES OPENS ITS FIRST DYNAMIC ATTRACTION !
Visitors to Marineland will now be able to enjoy a 5D experience thanks to a 128-seat theater.
CL Corporation has equipped this room with its 4D electric seats Motion by D-Box, with special effects directly integrated into the armrests and motion base (water, ambient wind, hot wind, smells, blast, leg ticklers).
It is in the auditorium that sits under the bleachers of the great orc basin, that Marineland now hosts its first attraction worthy of a theme park, to satisfy the demand of its visitors with an indoor entertainment, the 5D cinema.
- 128 places composed of modules of 2 places. Premium DUO class seats with Motion by D-Box electric actuators, and special effects integrated into the armrests.
- Special effects : Ambiant wind, hot wind, water jets, blast, leg ticklers, 2 odors, vibrations
- Projection 3D laser passive 26 000 lumens
- Raised 3D projection screen
- 7.1 sound system
- Individual LEDs for seating position
- Control panel with conference mode
- Black leather seats and embroidered logo
- 4 wheelchair places with special effects
KEY NUMBERS :
- 12 weeks manufacturing
- 4 weeks installation + handover + training
- Opening : 7 April 2018
CURRENT FILM :
- Titre : Arctic 1
- Duration : 4’23 min
- Distributor : The Juice
- Synopsis : Guests are invited on a journey across the North and South Pole by researcher Steel and his sidekick. A researcher has built a new type of vehicle for polar exploration that he intends to test on its maiden voyage. Guests are re-assured that all possible precautions have been taken, but it doesn’t sound very convincing coming from the researcher. During the ride the vehicle’s limits will be put to the test whilst traveling through breathtaking landscapes and scenes!
- Trailer : LINK
Product page & Client website link :